Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zombie Boy

Alright I must say even when I was younger I've always been intrigued by tattoos. I've got a couple myself, but nothing extreme. I've always found that the people that have a bunch of tattoos usually have a story behind each piece of art that they've gotten on their body. It wasn't until recently that I read about Zombie Boy. Even when I found extreme tattooing or body modifications interesting I always found that it's only interesting to me from an a different standpoint. I'm really not that adventurous or curious to trying new things, but reading and studying about something is definitely my thing. 

I'm not a big big fan of extreme body modifications because I always think that it hurts and I know that I'll never fully understand the appreciation and that the people that do this go through. I'll never understand mentally how they feel about extreme mods. Anyway, like I was saying I ran across an article about Zombie Boy. Usually when I see people who are extremely tattooed I think to myself "Ouch how painful!". However, that's not what I thought about this guy. His tattoos came off really interesting and his article made me want to find out more about him. 


I don't know what it is about this guy, but there's something about him that I find completely irresistibly sexy. I find that whoever did his tattoos did an amazing job with all the details. It's so clean and it matches him completely. It's almost like this is exactly his calling and who he's suppose to be. I suppose some people would say that this is lunacy and he's probably doing this for attention, but honestly I think he's beautiful this way. It's not everyday you can wake up as a work of art in your own skin, in your own mind, in your own body. 


Btw all these images were courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment