Thursday, May 19, 2011

Black Dahlia

I've always been intrigued by murder cases just because I've always wondered what went through the minds of these criminals when something gruesome and extreme goes down. The Black Dahlia is one of the craziest murder cases that I've read on in Hollywood.

The case on Beth Short about 64 years back has been an unsolved mystery until now. She was a young woman at the time aspiring to be an actress trying to hit it big in Hollywood. Instead she's found ripped apart like a rag doll in an empty parking lot. There has been talks about her body being sodomized before she was killed. Her face was ripped from ear to ear. Chunks of her body were removed and then stuffed into her genitals. It's just such a sad, sad story. No one deserves to be killed, let alone be killed this way. It's so gruesome and just so disturbing. Just reading about her story gives me the chills. Sometimes I just wonder what could've gotten into the person's mind that drove the person to do this to her.




I'll be adding pictures now.. hopefully you can stomach it. All images are courtesy of Google Images.








 




No comments:

Post a Comment